Framework enables public sector educational establishments to hire quality staff from government vetted recruitment specialists
Tempest Resourcing has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s RM6238 Supply Teachers and Temporary Staffing agreement (STaTS) framework.
Crown Commercial Service (CCS) supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. In 2020/21, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits equal to £2.04bn – supporting world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers.
Being awarded a place on Lot 1 – Direct provision of Supply Teachers, Education Support Staff and other temporary staffing services – means Tempest can use its sector-specific experience to simplify the purchasing process for public sector educational organisations including:
- nurseries and pre-schools
- schools (primary and secondary, maintained and academies)
- further and higher education establishments
- other public sector organisations with educational needs such as hospitals and prisons
The framework agreement enables public sector educational establishments to benefit from consistent pre-negotiated terms and conditions for supply teachers and temporary staff when recruiting for:
- qualified teachers for Special Educational Needs (SEN) and non SEN
- unqualified teachers (SEN and non SEN)
- educational support staff such as teaching assistants and cover supervisors (SEN and non SEN)
- head teachers and senior leaders
- admin, clerical, finance, IT, maintenance, caterers, cleaners and drivers
Rachael Matthes, Managing Director, Tempest Resourcing, believes that the framework award is further recognition of the hard work being put in behind the scenes by the firm’s team of education recruitment specialists.
“Not only is Tempest Resourcing currently celebrating its best year yet, but we have also had the pleasure of being rewarded, once again, to supply our amazing and talented candidates to schools within the CCS Framework,” she says. “Tempest Resourcing has exciting growth plans for the coming years and I want to say a huge thank you to our schools, candidates and our amazing team of recruiters. We very much look forward to working with current schools and building further relationships in the new academic year.”
To find out more and register with Tempest, please contact us today.