Are you interested in a career in primary education ? Are you looking to become a Teacher? if so this could be the role for you. Tempest Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Year 1 TA to join an outstanding school in Hackney to help kick start your carer in Teaching.
Are you passionate about supporting children in the early stages of their education?
Are you confident, positive and empathetic with lots of energy?
Are you available for work 830am till 430pm, Monday – Friday during term time.
As an Primary Teaching Assistant, you will support and nurture children in Key Stage 1 while gaining key classroom experience to support your career in becoming a class room teacher. The role will see you assist children in the early stages of their education, helping them with day-to-day tasks
To thrive as an Primary Teaching Assistant (KS1 / KS2), it’s essential that you have
– A positive, caring, energetic, can-do attitude
– Have a genuine enthusiasm for working with children aged 4 to 11
– An understanding of safeguarding children
– A genuine interest in aiding children’s development
– An ability to motivate children and be an excellent role model
– Great Communication skills
So what’s in it for you?
– Gain first-hand experience in a school setting and enhance your CV
– Receive support, advice and guidance from experienced members of staff
– An opportunity to transform a child’s life and help them reach their full potential
Applicants holding a qualification in Childcare are welcome as are Teaching Assistants with experience in school settings. Relevant experience working in a care setting is also acceptable.
All successful applicants will be subject to safeguarding checks and have an enhanced DBS check.