Year 6 Primary Teacher
- West London
- Start date ASAP
- Long term contract / Permanent
- £29,915 – £41,136 per annum
Tempest Education are working with a top performing primary school in Hillingdon who need a Year 6 Teacher to join their team.
They are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Primary School Class Teacher. There may be leadership opportunities for the right person.
This role would suit someone who
- has a passion for teaching and learning;
- is ambitious for themselves as well as for the children they teach;
- is creative and energetic;
Whether you are just starting your teaching career or are an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge, we would like to hear from you.
Ideally we are looking for experience Year 6, however experience in all primary stages will be considered. In addition, the school can offer a potential TLR / Phase/Subject Lead opportunities
About the School
- A popular and thriving Primary school servicing a diverse community in West London
- Hillingdon’s highest performing Primary school
- Well connected by public transport and also has on site car parking
- 3 form entry school, Graded OFSTED Good
- Established and supportive senior leadership team
Contact Umar for more details or apply with your CV
Year 6 Teacher (Hillingdon, West London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.