KS2 Teaching Assistant
KS2 Teaching Assistant – Newham
KS2 Teaching Assistant – Immediate start, long-term role
KS2 Teaching Assistant – £70-90 a day
KS2 Teaching Assistant – Year 6 class
KS2 Teaching Assistant Required for Primary School in Newham
About the role- KS2 Teaching Assistant
We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated, and experienced KS2 Teaching Assistant to work in a Year 6 class in a mainstream primary school in Newham.
The school require a KS2 Teaching Assistant with good Year 6 curriculum knowledge to work with groups of pupils as well as support SEN pupils with social activities.
KS2 Teaching assistant duties can include
- Working with small groups of pupils
- Providing intervention support
- 1 to 1 support for SEND and lower ability pupils
The ideal KS2 Teaching Assistant will have
- Some experience of working with children or in a school
- A real passion for education and improving the attainment of pupils
- Bags of creativity for stimulating and engaging pupils
- Some SEN experience
- Year 6 curriculum knowledge
How to apply – KS2 Teaching Assistant role
If you’re as excited about this KS2 Teaching Assistant role as we are, you can apply below – or get in touch with Nurani at Tempest Resourcing directly.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Year 6 TA (Newham, East London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.