The role as an Early Years Teaching Assistant will see you support a child 11 with ASD Reception, while giving you the opportunity to gain more classroom experience.
To be successful as an EYFS TA, it's essential that you have
- A positive, caring, energetic, can-do attitude
- The ability to monitor and record a child's progress
- A genuine interest in aiding children's development
- Previous experience working with children
- Hold a Teaching assistant NVQ (Level 3)
- Be First aid trained
Duties may include
- 11 support with a child with ASD
- Supporting the whole class
- Assisting the class teacher
- Communicating with parents
Graduates or applicants holding an NVQ/ Level 3 qualification in Childcare will be considered, as are experienced TA's. If you are interested in this role or want to find out about other vacancies please apply accordingly or give Harry Owen a call 0203 651 3181.
Year 5 Teaching assistant (Haringey, North London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.