KS2 Primary Teacher
– Mainstream primary school
– Long term supply contract with a view to become permanent
– Outer London Payscale (£29,915 – £45,766)
A large, established community primary school in Havering, East London are seeking a qualified Primary Teacher for one of their Year 5 classes. This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday during school term time.
The primary school is located in the leafy suburbs of Havering, accessible from Romford and Hornchurch stations as well as having ample parking for those who prefer to drive.
Set on a large established grounds with plenty of outdoor space and fields for the children to enjoy.
The children are well behaved and have a calming environment in which they learn.
The school are looking for a qualified Teacher with QTS with recent experience in a similar role. Someone who will be an effective teacher who supports and challenges all
pupils to achieve their full potential.
Contact Umar for more details or apply with your CV for an interview
Benefits of working with Tempest Education
- 12+ Years working with primary schools in London
- Interview prep from an experienced school leader, giving you the best opportunity to secure a role
- You can decide how you want to be paid- PAYE or Umbrella
Year 5 Teacher (Havering, East London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.