Lower KS2 Teacher
Lower KS2 Teacher – Redbridge
Lower KS2 Teacher – Full-time, Permanent
Lower KS2 Teacher – M2 – M6 salary
Lower KS2 Teacher – 1st November start date
Are you passionate about teaching and learning?
Do you have experience of teaching in Lower KS2?
Are you looking to progress in your career?
Then you need to apply to join the team as a Lower KS2 Teacher at this vibrant primary school in Redbridge.
You will never look back.
The school can offer the successful Lower KS2 Teacher
- A school judged by Ofsted to be Good (2019)
- A happy and vibrant school with outstanding children and supportive parents.
- A passionate and dedicated staff and governing body.
- Fabulous facilities including a well-equipped computer suite, library, expansive grassed area for playtime and sports activities and a well-equipped playground.
- Customised professional development to support you, as a lifelong learner.
If you are interested in teaching in this wonderful school as a Lower KS2 Teacher, please click apply or contact Nurani Walia at Tempest Education. Interviews will be taking place imminently.
This Lower KS2 Teacher post will require an enhanced DBS Disclosure check. References will be taken up prior to interview.