Year 6, Primary Teaching Assistant
– Mainstream Primary school
– Full time 5 days a week, 8.30am-4.30pm
– Pay-£75 -£105 / day
– Hackney, East London
– Starting September 2021- 1 Year contract
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Teaching assistant to join a busy OFSTED "Outstanding" school In the heart of Hackney.
The school are looking for a TA to support children in one of their Year 6 Classes.
Applicants should have good initiative and behaviour management skills and ideally have experience in working with children in KS2. You will have good subject knowledge for Year 6.
You could be working 1 to 1 or with small groups or be tasked to support the wider needs of the whole class. This is a great opportunity for anyone thinking of a career in Teaching and want to gain further experience.
As a teaching assistant you will be an integral part in the ongoing development of the children.
About the school
Why Tempest Education?
- You will be supported by an experienced consultant who can help you find the right role
- You can decide how you want to be paid. PAYE or Umbrella
- After 12 weeks you will be paid AWR rates- Matching your pay to permanent employees
- Excellent daily pay rates from £75 to £105 /day
Year 4 TA (Hackney, East London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.