Year 4 SEN Teaching Assistant
- Job title SEN Teaching Assistant
- Location Croydon Borough
- Pay £75 – £85 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications).
- Contract dates Immediate start.
Tempest Resourcing is recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant to join an excellent primary school in the Borough of Croydon. This full-time SEN Teaching Assistant role is for an immediate start and will be a long-term post. This role is to work with a primary-aged student. There are only full-time options available.
Details of the student and position
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Working 1 to 1 with a child that has ADHD/SEMH.
- Year 4 Student, moderate learning difficulties and no behavioural needs.
- The student has reduced use of language and uses visuals to aid understanding.
- Follows a personalised timetable.
- Requires 1 to 1 support to start activities and remain focused until completion.
- Support in sessions with the Occupational Therapist to aid development in fine and gross motor skills.
- Liaise regularly with SENCO/Class Teacher
- A mainstream primary school in Croydon
- ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating
- Large primary school with plenty of outdoor space
- Excellent leadership team
- Supportive team environment
- Located within walking distance of a London underground station
- On-site parking is also available
To be considered for the SEN Teaching Assistant position, you will
- Have prior experience working with children or adults with special needs
- Have strong communication, literacy, and numeracy skills
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
How to apply
If you are an SEN Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate, and engage pupils and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant role today via this website, or for more information about this role and other similar opportunities, please get in touch with Rami Soliman at Tempest Resourcing.
Year 4 SEN Teaching Assistant (Croydon, South West London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.