Year 2 Primary Teacher
A mainstream Primary School in the London borough of Brent are seeking a qualified Primary Teacher for one of their Year 2 classes. This is a full-time class Teacher position due to start in September 2022.
They would consider applications form Teachers with experience in all primary stages. In addition, the school can offer a potential TLR / Phase/Subject Lead opportunities.
The school is three-form entry with a great reputation in the area. They pride themselves on working closely with their culturally diverse community. Their Ofsted rating is Outstanding and they have a supportive leadership team.
What the school can offer you
– A welcoming atmosphere in which creative teachers can thrive
– A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive
– Well behaved students who are keen to learn
– The chance to work with a highly motivated and successful team of staff
What the school are looking for
– A passionate and committed Teacher with QTS
– A Teacher who is keen to fully immerse themselves within the school community
– Open to NQT / ECT
Why Tempest Education?
Contact Umar for more details or apply with your CV for an interview