- Mainstream Primary school
- Full time 5 days a week, 8.30am-4.30pm
- Pay-£70 -£105 / day
- Camden, North London
- Starting September 2021- One Year contract
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced or graduate level Teaching assistants to join a busy, vibrant school In Camden.
The school are looking for support staff to work in one of their Year 2 classes. This is a diverse role that requires flexibility and the ability to manage different levels of responsibility.
You could be working 1 to 1 or with small groups or be tasked to support the wider needs of the whole class. These are great opportunities for anyone thinking of a career in Teaching and want to gain further experience.
As a teaching assistant you will be an integral part in the ongoing development of the children.
About the school
- A two form entry school in Camden
- Well connected by public transport with a bus stop outside the gates
- Serving a multicultural, diverse community
- Well resourced and committed to raising standards for all pupils
- Supportive and established leadership team
Why Tempest Education?
- You will be supported by an experienced consultant who can help you find the right role
- You can decide how you want to be paid. PAYE or Umbrella
- After 12 weeks you will be paid AWR rates- Matching your pay to permanent employees
- Excellent daily pay rates
Contact Umar for more information and to apply
Year 2 TA (General support) (Camden, North London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.