Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Teacher
Permanent position (not suitable for NQTs)
January 2022 start
Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ school
Are you a successful and hard-working teacher?
Do you have experience as a Year 1 Teacher?
Are you looking for a permanent position?
A fantastic opportunity for a permanent Year 1 Teacher has arisen at a friendly, welcoming and incredibly successful school in Newham. They are looking for a good-outstanding Year 1 Teacher to start in January 2022. The school is looking for a Year 1 teacher who is comfortable working in Key Stage 1 and has a hard-working approach to their work. The head of the school is particularly supportive and has a proven track record of aiding career development.
What the school can offer you – Year 1 Teacher
– A welcoming atmosphere in which creative teachers are able to thrive
– A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive
– Well behaved students who are keen to learn
– Career progression
– The chance to work with a highly motivated and successful team of staff
What the school are looking for – Year 1 Teacher
– A passionate and committed teacher with experience in either Key Stage
– A teacher who is keen to fully immerse themselves within the school community
– QTS status and the right to work in the UK
To apply for this exciting Year 1 Teacher position, please submit your CV to Tempest Education and Nurani Walia will be in touch shortly.
Year 1 Teacher (Newham, East London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.