Special Needs Teaching Assistant – ASAP Start
A friendly and supportive through school in Norfolk is seeking two teaching assistants to join their team.
Located in a rural setting just outside Quidenham , it presents a supportive, homely environment that is underpinned by exceptional SEN practice.
The school are looking for individuals who have a passion to work in an organisation that specialises in autism, supporting autistic adults or children on the autism spectrum live the life they choose.
- Patient, inspiring, caring and sensitive towards the needs of vulnerable people
- Good listeners, able to report and record information accurately
- Team players, able to work independently with little support as required
- Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals
- Individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices
You may also have
- a personal connection to autism or a desire to work with people with autism
- real life experience supporting autistic adults or children with autism in a paid or voluntary capacity.
If you feel you have a reliable attitude to work and a genuine passion to enable individuals with autism to reach and surpass their potential, it would be fantastic to hear from you. Please apply with your CV today to be considered.