Spanish Teacher – Permanent Position – September Start – Basildon, Essex
Tempest Resourcing are working with a ‘Good’ Secondary school in Basildon, Essex who are looking for a Spanish Teacher. This is a permanent position starting September 2022.
This is a thriving 11-18 comprehensive school, with a distinct international ethos and broad international curriculum, informed by the values of the International Baccalaureate. All members of staff working at the school support the aims and ethos of the school and participate in the extensive visits programme. Pupils demonstrate outstanding personal development.
About the position
- Can offer Key Stage 3, 4 & 5 – Spanish
- Delivering consistently Good/Outstanding Spanish lessons.
- Ensuring students are engaged with and enjoy Modern Foreign Languages.
- Raising the attainment of students and promoting Languages across the School.
What you can offer
- Ability to teach across all key stages
- Creativity with lesson plans
- Sharing best practice and teaching methods with the department and faculty
If you are interested in this position, apply today or contact Bhupinder for more information