Tempest Resourcing are seeking to appoint a dynamic and highly skilled SENCo. We require a dedicated practitioner with the passion and commitment to contribute to inclusion in the school and to improve the life chances for the children in our community.
It is a happy and successful local secondary school in the Colchester Area. We serve a vibrant and diverse community. Together we share a vision to ensure that children achieve the highest standards academically and socially, and that they are taught in a way which challenges their thinking, simulates their interests and heeds their ideas.
We can offer
- Happy, eager children who thrive on learning
- A rights respecting ethos
- A multicultural community
- A wonderful enabling learning environment
- A welcoming, friendly and talented staff team
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing professional development
- The SENCo will take a lead in the delivery, development and evaluation of SEND provision in the school and oversee the day to day operation of the school’s SEND policy.
- We are seeking someone who
- Is an experienced teacher with a passion for supporting pupils with special educational needs
- Has a strong commitment to raising educational attainment for children with SEN, including working with pupils directly and supporting other staff to do so
- Has a willingness and ability to develop specialist knowledge and keep up to date with local and national policy and developments
- Can influence school strategy and policy, secure sufficient internal resources, and necessary support from external agencies
- Has leadership skills – to inspire and motivate other teachers, model good practice, and develop a whole school commitment to supporting pupils with SEND
- Has interpersonal skills – building relationships with parents, teachers, and external
To Apply please Send in your CV or call George Cox on 01245 408939.