SEND Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant SEND
Mainstream primary school
Day-to-Day and Long-term roles available.
Pay rate: £80 – 110 /per day (Depending on experience and qualifications)
Start date – Ongoing requirement
A busy community primary school in the Newham area are keen to employ SEND Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant SEND who can engage, motivate, and inspire students.
The SEND Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant SEND is a day-to-day role, with a view to becoming permanent for the right candidate.
The primary school I work with are well resourced, forward thinking with a very proactive senior leadership team. The team have a clear strategy in place and pride themselves on providing a respectful, positive community who value and respect their staff.
If you believe you are the ideal SEND Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant SEND you will have:
- Experience of working with children in a SEND environment would be an advantage.
- The ability to use your own initiative and work independently.
- A calm, kind and nurturing approach.
- Good knowledge of SEMH, ASD, ADHD, MLD and SpLD.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting children at Key stage 1 & 2 level.
- Providing a nurturing, kind, and safe environment.
- Encourage and motivate children to achieve their full potential.
- Supporting the assessment and tracking of student progress, providing feedback to teachers and parents.
Benefits of working with Tempest Education
- You can choose how you want to be paid, PAYE or Umbrella payroll
- We have been working with schools for over 13 years, with established relationships with schools all over London
- Free CPD including Safeguarding and Behaviour management training
- £150 Referral bonus for successful referrals.
- Online consultation and easy registration process, no need to travel to our office
- Full support to prepare you for your next role in a school including a DBS
If you are interested in this position, please apply or call and speak to Steve.