Aspiring SENDCO – KS1 SEND Teacher
- SEND KS1 Teacher
- Suitable for an Aspiring SENCO / Inclusion Manager
- South London
- SEND School Provison
- Starting September 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an aspiring SENCO / Inclusion Manager who is looking for their first step into leadership. I am on the hunt for a dedicated, passionate and knowledgeable SEND KS1 Lead Practitioner to work at SEND Provision in South London, from September 2021.
About the role
- You will be working in provision specifically specialised for KS1 children with severe and complex needs, with 20 children on role across 2 classes.
- Both classes have use of sensory room and sensory garden and have access to a large play area used for outdoor learning and for children to enjoy at break and lunchtimes.
This is an ideal challenge for an aspiring SENCO or Inclusion Leader who needs to gain more experience at a leadership level (the school could potentially be willing to cover the financial costs associated with gaining the NASENCO qualification)
- Have at least 2 years’ experience teaching SEND students with complex and severe learning difficulties.
- Be somebody who is committed and passionate about educating students with SEND and consistent.
- Have experience writing reports and tracking progress.
- Have a clear DBS.
- Nurturing, caring and passionate about engaging learning.
- Be available 5 days a week.
- Be available to start ASAP
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about the KS1 SEND Teacher role in South London, please call Courtney or apply and I will call you back.
Alternatively, if you know anyone who would be a good fit for this role, we do offer a referral fee £150 for any referred and placed successfully.
I look forward to hearing back from you.