SEND Teaching Assistant for a Primary School, Camden
What does it take to be great?
- Knowledge of theory and practice?
- An Intuitive and calming nature?
- Possible all?
Do you feel these traits capture who you are? Then this role could be an excellent opportunity for you.
A happy and successful two form entry primary school in the borough of Camden are currently seeking a teaching assistant to support 2 children with ASD. The school serves a vibrant and diverse community and share a vision to ensure that children achieve the highest standards academically and socially, and that they are taught in a way which challenges their thinking, simulates their interests, and heeds their ideas.
If this is the school for you, you must have
- School SEND based experience is essential
- Familiar with Makaton
- An ability to use your own initiative and to work independently
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly
- Experience supporting children 1 to 1 with special educational needs
This is an immediate start; interview will be ASAP.
You can apply for this exciting role below or get in touch with us directly by contacting Aine Nilsson at Tempest Education.
SEND Nursery Teaching Assistant (Camden, North London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.