Tempest Resourcing are seeking to appoint a dynamic and highly skilled SENDCo. We require a dedicated practitioner with the passion and commitment to contribute to inclusion in the school and to improve the life chances for the children in our community.
It is a happy and successful two form entry primary school in the borough of Camden. We serve a vibrant and diverse community. Together we share a vision to ensure that children achieve the highest standards academically and socially, and that they are taught in a way which challenges their thinking, simulates their interests and heeds their ideas.
We can offer
- Happy, eager children who thrive on learning
- A rights respecting ethos
- A multicultural community
- A wonderful enabling learning environment
- A welcoming, friendly and talented staff team
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing professional development
The SENDCo will take a lead in the delivery, development and evaluation of SEND provision in the school and oversee the day to day operation of the school’s SEND policy.
We are seeking someone who
- is an experienced teacher with a passion for supporting pupils with special educational needs
- has a strong commitment to raising educational attainment for children with SEN, including working with pupils directly and supporting other staff to do so
- has a willingness and ability to develop specialist knowledge and keep up to date with local and national policy and developments
- can influence school strategy and policy, secure sufficient internal resources, and necessary support from external agencies
- has leadership skills – to inspire and motivate other teachers, model good practice, and develop a whole school commitment to supporting pupils with SEND
- has interpersonal skills – building relationships with parents, teachers, and external
To Apply please Send in your CV or call Harry on 02036513181.
SENCO (Camden, North London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.