SEN Teaching Assistant – Chelmsford
– SEN Teaching Assistant – Chelmsford – Essex
– SEN Teaching Assistant – £70 – £80 a day
– SEN Teaching Assistant – Full time long term contract
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a new opportunity in a SEN school?
Do you have a DBS on the update service and can you start ASAP?
Do you have experience in supporting children with SEN and challenging behaviour?
Tempest Resourcing are currently recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant to work 1 to 1 with student with ADHD based in Chelmsford. The student requires 1 to 1 support outside of the classroom. We are able to pay up to £80 per day for the right candidate.
SEN Teaching Assistant Requirements
– Experience of working with children/ with SEND ideally experience of working with children with ADHD/ASD
– Learning Support / Teaching Assistant experience
– Proactive, flexible and willing approach
– Patience and understanding of the difficulties surrounding children’s return to school
This is a full-time role that commences ASAP and will be offered on a long-term basis, until the end of the academic year, with the view of becoming a permanent contract for the right candidate.
We do also have a number of other TA & LSA roles within Essex on a temporary & permanent basis.
If you want to hear more about our TA opportunities, please get in touch! You can apply by response to this advert or contact George Cox on 01245 408 939.
SEN Teaching Assistant (Essex, East of England) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.