- SEN Teacher- Barking and Dagenham
- SEN Teacher – EYFS – Year 6
- SEN Teacher – ASAP start, long-term role
- SEN Teacher – Primary School
SEN Teacher required for a primary school in the Barking & Dagenham area.
Applications welcomed from experienced teachers only.
Are you passionate about children’s learning?
Are you an innovative, creative practitioner?
Would you like to work with small groups of children?
We are working with a thriving, fun and innovative primary school in Dagenham. They are looking for a SEN Teacher to work in the Additionally Resourced Provision (ARP), working with children with Autism across EYFS to Year 6, in a class of 4-8 pupils. This would be an immediate start, ongoing to the end of the Academic Year.
We are looking for a SEN teacher who is
- Positive and creative with a flexible approach to teaching
- An excellent teacher with enthusiasm and commitment to impact positively on pupil wellbeing and progress
- Have a positive approach to supporting behaviour that challenges.
In return, the school can offer you
- As supportive community and a committed team of staff that are equally determined to give students the best possible opportunities
- An opportunity to develop your own ideas
- A warm and friendly working environment
For further information or to be shortlisted for this SEN Teacher position, please get in touch with Nurani at Tempest Resourcing.