Are you passionate about working with SEN students? Are you a Qualified Teacher?
I am working with a successful and well-established school for students aged 11-19 with autism, a wide range of learning difficulties and complex needs. These include moderate and severe learning difficulties and communication needs. The Special school is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced SEN Teacher to join their team. The work will be
challenging and rewarding in equal measure and you will be working in a school where we maintain a strong safeguarding culture, where students are listened to, respected. We are looking for a Class Teacher – KS4 experienced in teaching a range of subjects and who shares our vision to build incredible futures by empowering vulnerable young people to be happy and to make their way in the world.
- Must have experience of SEN and a passion for supporting students with complex needs, mainly students on the autistic spectrum
- Ability to teach SEN students across a broad spectrum of SEN
- Flexible to teach, non/pre-verbal ASD students, including ASD/Complex needs and challenging behaviour
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- QTS or equivalent teaching degree
- Excellent written and spoken English
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this Special Needs (SEN) Teaching position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our refer a friend scheme.