SEND Teaching Assistant
– Mainstream primary school
– Long term supply contract with a view to become permanent
– £375 – £475 per week
– flexible start dates
A large, established community primary school in the Hornchurch / Romford area of East London are seeking a SEND Teaching Assistant to support a child in KS1. This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday during school term time.
This role will be to work one-to-one with a child who has Autism. You will provide a nurturing, kind, and safe environment. Encourage and motivate them to achieve their full potential. You will receive plenty of support from the SENDCo and class Teacher.
The role will be varied and requires someone who can adapt to different situations with ease. It would be perfect for someone who is looking for a rewarding and fulfilling position in the education sector.
Benefits of working with Tempest Education
- 10+ Years working with primary schools in London
- Interview prep from an experienced school leader, giving you the best opportunity to secure a role
- You can decide how you want to be paid- PAYE or Umbrella
- Excellent daily pay rates from £75 to £105 /day
- Contact Umar for more details or apply with your CV for an interview asap.
SEN TA (Havering, East London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.