SEN TA/LSA – Crawley – SEN School – Immediate start
Tempest Resourcing are currently working with an SEN school based outside of Crawley who are looking to recruit an experienced learning support assistant/teaching assistant to join their team to work with children with SEMH starting immediately. The role is a temp to perm position.
The school works predominantly with students with SEMH therefore experience working or trained within education Special Needs would be suitable. Due to the rural nature of the school site, being able to drive is preferred.
An enthusiastic and positive approach to teaching and learning, as well as the ability to quickly build up strong relationships and rapport with individual children is important. Being able to work in a team of other professionals is also an integral part of this role.
What we require from you
As an employee for our company you can expect to receive a number of exclusive benefits! Including
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Access to our 'refer a friend’ scheme with a chance to receive £100 per teacher
- One point of contact – a dedicated consultant with experience in education
- Regular networking and social events. Specialist assistant with CV writing, interview techniques etc.
- Access to ongoing CPD, training and resource materials
- Access to a range of exclusive roles which are not advertised on job boards or bulletins.
This school is recruiting now!! If you think this role sounds right for youâ¦ please apply today! For more information, please contact Morgan Carter at Tempest Resourcing.