Special Educational Needs Specialist
Are you interested to work within an environment that is committed to nurture, secure leadership talent to lead the future and recognise and reward the commitment of all staff?
- This could be the opportunity for you.
Mainstream Primary schools across London A Community Primary School; Camden, Hackney, Hammersmith, and Fulham are seeking to appoint a teaching assistant to work in classrooms offering 1 to 1 support for children with special educational needs. These school offer a first-class education for all children from age 2 through to 11 with specific values of kindness, innovation, passion, imagination, and collaboration that are the tool set that help all work together daily. These Primary school are committed to all staff member to create and maintain a mutually supportive, collaborative, and caring environment. This in turn helps to maximise opportunities for children to develop their talents and interests and with innovative approaches to teaching this promotes progression and engagement. If you are ambitious, this is the school for you.
You must have
- School SEND based experience is essential, working with nonverbal children
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to use your own initiative and to work independently
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly
- Experience supporting children 1 to 1 with special educational needs
If you want to change a young person’s life and believe every child can succeed, this is the role for you
Apply with your CV to Aine Nilsson E firstname.lastname@example.org T 0203 651 3181