Tempest Resourcing are currently working in partnership with a large Secondary School based in Hanwell, Ealing and they are looking to secure 2x cleaners to join them on a 6-month fixed term contract to start as soon as possible.
The hours for the role will be 1pm – 6pm, this will be 5 days a week.
We require hardworking individuals who is reliable, conscientious, and committed to high standards of cleanliness to assist in ensuring our pupils and staff are kept safe during this pandemic and in the future
- Cleaning certain parts of the school site.
- Vacuuming carpeted areas and washing floors.
- Sweeping uncarpeted areas.
- Emptying and cleaning bins.
- Spot cleaning of spillages.
- Cleaning desks, seats and skirting boards.
- Cleaning toilet areas and replenishing toiletries
To be eligible for this role you must
Hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be happy to put one in process.
Have previous experience working as a cleaner
To hear more about this position, or other more suitable cleaning roles, please apply with an up-to-date CV or contact Ben Fox on 0203 651 3181.
School cleaner (Ealing, West London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.