An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Repairs Scheduler / Contact Centre Advisor who are seeking a new long term temporary assignment working for a leading Housing provider based in North London
You will form part of the Repairs Team working in a busy contact centre.
Your main duties will include;
- Responding to incoming calls / emails / portal requests relating to repairs and maintenance issues.
- You will liaise directly with residents to determine the type and priority of the repair.
- Contact the relevant contractor to schedule an appointment.
- Inform resident at every stage of process.
- Ensure all repairs enquiries are recorded and dealt with in an effective and efficient manner.
Applicants must possess;
- Previous experience of working in a maintenance call centre environment.
- Sound knowledge of general office administration procedures.
- Good computer literacy skills and experience of common software packages.
- Strong customer service skills – ability to deal with customer enquires effectively.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Polite and courteous – instil confidence and have credibility with clients and customers.
- Ability to organise workload in a methodical way for maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Be honest, trustworthy and conscientious.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to respond to requests promptly and meet deadlines
If this opportunity is of interest to you then please submit your CV immediately. There are multiple roles available.