RE Teacher – Permanent Position – September Start – Redbridge, East London
Tempest Resourcing are working with a "Good" Secondary school in Redbridge, East London who are looking for a RE Teacher. This is a permanent position starting September 2022.
About the School
This is a "Good" rated 11-18 school that is based in the East London area. We are a small school and students in each year have an education that is student centred and tailored to their individual needs. Our shared expectation of positive learning behaviours are supported by modern, innovative and exciting spaces. Our talented staff here really know every student and work with them to ensure that they leave the school truly ready to move into the world of higher education and work as global citizens, high achievers and self-confident, rounded people.
About the position
- The successful candidate will be committed to
- Can offer Key Stage 3, 4 & 5 – GCSE/ A Level RE
- Delivering consistently Good/Outstanding RE lessons.
- Ensuring students are engaged with and enjoy RE.
- Raising the attainment of students and promoting RE across the School.
If you are interested in this position, apply today or contact Bhupinder for more information