Tempest Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of as School near Watford who are looking to appoint experienced School Premises Officer.
This is currently a temporary role. Hours are 830am to 430pm.
The perfect candidate will have previous experience working within a school as a Premises Officer and will be used to carrying out a variety of different duties.
Duties include but aren't limited to
- Carry out daily jobs as identified on the daily worksheets and by the Site Manager including a holiday maintenance/painting programme
- Opening and closing the School Site
- Report any problems or concerns to the Site Manager and keep a written record when necessary
- General Maintenance
- Observe Health and Safety rules and comply with procedures relating to Safeguarding, confidentiality and data protection and attend appropriate training
- Carry out regular statutory testing of services, fire alarm, water management etc
- Keeping the School clean and tidy and ensuring no health and safety hazards.
The post holder may be expected to work outside of normal school hours on occasion with due notice.
Premises Officer (Hertfordshire, East of England) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.