Premises Assistant required for a secondary school in Billericay. *January 2021 Start*
At Tempest we specialise in recruitment for Support Staff in Education. We are looking to recruit an
experienced IT Support Assistant to join a fantastic secondary school in Billericay.
This is a full time permanent contract, (52.14 weeks), working 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 3.30pm and Friday 7.30am to 3pm, working hours are to meet operational needs. Annual holiday entitlement 24 days per holiday year.
Duties will include
- Security and supervision
- Grounds maintenance
- Electrical works
- Maintenance of outdoor swimming pool
- Minor repairs to Staff Houses
- Regular maintenance checks to waste pumps
- Regular checks of danger signs to moat
- Working at heights
- Maintenance and Health & Safety
- Plumbing, plaster repairs, glazing and painting work.
The ideal applicant will have
- Previous experience of working within a school or education setting.
- Have a real passion for working within Education
If you are interested in the role or know of anyone that is, please apply below or contact Summer directly on 0203 651 3181.
We look forward to hearing you.
*All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided*