A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a friendly and welcoming school in Brent. They are a well-regarded Ofsted Outstanding school.
They are looking for an experienced teacher for a full time PPA / cover Teacher role.
Working across the school covering PPA time and covering where required, this role requires a versatile teacher who can be flexible.
The school is a three-form entry school with excellent transport links. They pride themselves on working closely with their culturally diverse community..
What the school can offer you
– A welcoming atmosphere in which creative teachers are able to thrive
– A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive
– Well behaved students who are keen to learn
– The chance to work with a highly motivated and successful team of staff
What the school are looking for
– A passionate and committed Teacher who has the ability to teach across the school
– A Teacher who is keen to fully immerse themselves within the school community
– Open to NQT / ECT
Tempest Education can offer you
-Over 12 years experience with London schools
-A choice of how to be paid, Tempest PAYE payroll or umbrella/payroll company of your choice
-Excellent daily pay rates in line with Inner London Teacher pay scale
-Easy online application and registration process
-Access to Interview preparation and training from an experienced school leader
Contact Umar for more details or apply with your CV for an interview