Part time Primary Teacher
– Mainstream primary school
– Long term supply contract
– 2 days a week
– Outer London Pay scale (£29,915 – £45,766 Pro-rata)
A large mainstream primary school in the borough of Enfield, North London are looking for an enthusiastic, inspirational and imaginative teacher to join their vibrant, creative and inclusive school.
You should be a teacher who has high expectations and can support children to make progress through providing rich and personalised experiences.
The award winning school champions diversity and is well regarded in the area. They have an outstanding indoor learning environment and vast grounds for outdoor learning too.
The school are looking for a qualified Teacher with QTS to work two days a week (ideally Thursday and Friday but there is some flexibility on this) This a is a long term temporary position to start with a view to become permanent.
Contact Umar for more details or apply with your CV for an interview
Benefits of working with Tempest Education
- 12+ Years working with primary schools in London
- Interview prep from an experienced school leader, giving you the best opportunity to secure a role
- You can decide how you want to be paid- PAYE or Umbrella
Part time Year 5 class Teacher (Enfield, North London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.