Part time Music Teacher
– Mainstream primary school
– Long term supply contract
– 2 days a week
– Inner London Pay scale (£29,915 – £45,766 Pro-rata)
A large mainstream primary school in the borough of Haringey are looking for an enthusiastic, inspirational, and imaginative music teacher to join their vibrant, creative and inclusive school.
This role will involve teaching Music to children from Year 1 to year 6, planning and delivering the primary music curriculum across the school.
The school are looking for a qualified Teacher with QTS and will also consider applications from unqualified teachers with experience in a similar role. This role is for two days a week (ideally Monday and Wednesday however is some flexibility on this) This a is a long term temporary position to start in January 2022.
Contact Umar for more details or apply with your CV for an interview
Tempest Education can offer you
- Over 12 years experience with London schools
- A choice of how to be paid, Tempest PAYE payroll or umbrella/payroll company of your choice
- Easy online application and registration process
- Access to Interview preparation and training from an experienced school leader
Part time Music Teacher (0.4) (Haringey, North London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.