Experienced teaching assistant required for a January 2022 start for a Nurture class TA role at a primary school in Northeast London.
Are you a graduate or experienced Teaching Assistant?
Do you have prior experience supporting pupils with SEN?
Are you looking for a new role in a Primary School?
The role will involve working as a Teaching Assistant with groups of pupils in the Nurture class on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is confident working with SEN children and looking for a long-term role to start 4th January 2022.
Here are some of the benefits of the role – Teaching Assistant
- Varied role within a nurture classroom
- Great location easily commutable from East or North London
- Rare chance to join a highly skilled SEN team who are fun to work with.
What are the school looking for – Teaching Assistant?
- Passion for working with young children with barriers to learning
- Confident and self-assured Teaching Assistant with a passion for working with autism
- Good team player with lots of initiative
- Previous experience working 1 to 1 with children
- Patient and empathetic individual
The role will involve working as a Teaching Assistant in a nurture class throughout the day. It will suit somebody who is experienced working SEN children and is confident implementing a firm approach to behaviour.
Apply for this Teaching Assistant role today to avoid missing out! Alternatively, feel free to contact Nurani Walia at Tempest Education for further information on this Teaching Assistant role.