Nursery Teacher (EYFS)
- Primary School
- Borough of Croydon
- Full-time role
- January 2022 (with an earlier start if you are available sooner)
Suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT)
Here at Tempest Resourcing, we are seeking a Nursery Teacher – EYFS for an Ofsted ‘Good’ school in the Borough of Croydon.
The Nursery Teacher – EYFS must
- Deliver learning through play
- Be a good – outstanding practitioner
- Have successful prior experience as a class teacher
- Bring energy and enthusiasm to the role
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Be fully committed to school improvement and can help the school on their journey from good to outstanding.
The school can offer the Nursery Teacher – EYFS
- Enthusiastic children with positive attitudes to learning
- A friendly, fun and dedicated staff team
- Bespoke professional development
- A happy place to work.
This Primary School in Croydon is a friendly and welcoming community school that serves a vibrant and diverse community. It is a happy, warm and exciting place to work for any ambitious Nursery Teacher – EYFS.
If you are interested in this Nursery Teacher – EYFS, please get in touch with Rami Soliman at Tempest Resourcing.