Nursery Teacher (EYFS)
- Primary School
- Borough of Croydon
- Full-time role
- January 2022 (with an earlier start if you are available sooner)
Suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT)
Here at Tempest Resourcing, we are seeking a Nursery Teacher – EYFS for an Ofsted ‘Good’ school in the Borough of Croydon.
The Nursery Teacher – EYFS must
- Deliver learning through play
- Be a good – outstanding practitioner
- Have successful prior experience as a class teacher
- Bring energy and enthusiasm to the role
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Be fully committed to school improvement and can help the school on their journey from good to outstanding.
The school can offer the Nursery Teacher – EYFS
- Enthusiastic children with positive attitudes to learning
- A friendly, fun and dedicated staff team
- Bespoke professional development
- A happy place to work.
This Primary School in Croydon is a friendly and welcoming community school that serves a vibrant and diverse community. It is a happy, warm and exciting place to work for any ambitious Nursery Teacher – EYFS.
If you are interested in this Nursery Teacher – EYFS, please get in touch with Rami Soliman at Tempest Resourcing.
Nursery Teacher (Croydon, South West London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.