A fantastic opportunity is available at a great mainstream primary school in Camden.
They are looking for a for a PART TIME, Two days a week Nursery Teacher.
What the school can offer you
– A welcoming atmosphere in which creative teachers are able to thrive
– A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive
– Well behaved students who are keen to learn
– The chance to work with a highly motivated and successful team of staff
What the school are looking for
– A passionate and committed EYFS Teacher with an understanding of the Early Years curriculum.
– A Teacher who is keen to fully immerse themselves within the school community
– Open to NQT / ECT
Tempest Education can offer you
-Over 12 years experience with London schools
-A choice of how to be paid, Tempest PAYE payroll or umbrella/payroll company of your choice
-Excellent daily pay rates in line with Inner London Teacher pay scale
-Easy online application and registration process
-Access to Interview preparation and training from an experienced school leader
Contact Umar for more details or apply with your CV for an interview
Nursery Teacher (0.4) (Camden, North London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.