-Nursery Nurse to work in a primary school
-to Friday, 8.30am-3.30pm
-Pay-£75-£95 / day
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse to work in the 3-4 year olds provision at a primary school based in Camden, close to Kentish Town station. This role is to cover a long term absence until July 2022.
Ideally you will have good knowledge of the early years development framework. You will be expected to complete special books and observations for children.
- Previous experience of working as a Nursery Nurse or with younger children
- Have a relevant childcare qualification (Level 3 or above ideally)
- A calm, kind and dedicated approach to supporting children in the classroom
- A real passion for early years learning and keen to join an excellent EYFS team.
About the school
- A popular, culturally diverse school in Kentish Town
- They have a strong emphasis on the performing and visual arts, by offering an enriched curriculum.
- Well connected by public transport, minutes away from Kentish Town station
- Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding
Tempest Education can offer you
- Experienced consultants to support your career in education
- An established agency who have been working with schools for many years
- Support through the whole process including lesson planning and interview preparation
- An option to be paid via a payroll company or Tempest PAYE
Contact Umar for more information and apply with your CV
Nursery Nurse (Camden, Central London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.