- Camden, North London
- Long term contract
- £165–£220 /day
An exciting and nurturing school, placed at the heart of a thriving community are seeking an EYFS Teacher to teach in their Nursery. This is a full time, term time position offering a caring, creative and stimulating environment for all our children, staff and parents to learn together, grow and succeed.
They are an OFTED rated good provider, an exceptional provision which provides a broad curriculum to Children aged 0-5 following the national Early Years Foundation Stage Framework.
The nursery school is well connected by public transport, a short walk from local stations.
What the school can offer you
- Supportive parents
- A diverse learning environment
- Opportunities for career progression and professional development
- A highly supportive and motivated team of staff
- A welcoming atmosphere in which creative teachers are able to thrive
What the school are looking for
- A passionate and committed teacher with experience in EYFS
- A teacher who is keen to fully immerse themselves within the school community#
- QTS status and the right to work in the UK
Tempest Education can offer you
- Over 12 years experience with London schools
- A choice of how to be paid, Tempest PAYE payroll or umbrella/payroll company of your choice
- Easy online application and registration process
- Access to Interview preparation and training from an experienced school leader
The Head Teacher is looking to meet Teachers as soon as possible. Contact Aine for more details or apply with your CV
Nursery Classroom Teacher (Camden, East London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.