Primary Music Teacher
Primary Music Teacher
East London, Barking & Dagenham
ASAP start date
Tempest Resourcing are looking to recruit a Primary Music teacher to work 4 days a week at a primary school in Barking & Dagenham.
With set days, Monday- Thursday for an ASAP start date. Our rates of pay between £100 – £140 per day.
This exciting Primary Music Teacher role will involve the delivery of our Music scheme of working being taught across EYFS (3-5yrs), Key Stage 1 (5-7yrs) and Key Stage 2 (7-11yrs) year groups.
As a Primary Music Teacher, you will have the ability to use your own initiative and deliver lessons in a creative and engaging way that will inspire your pupils.
The successful candidate (Primary Music Teacher) will need to be
- Ambitious, Inspiring and passionate about pupils’ learning enabling them to meet their full potential.
- Excellent subject knowledge.
- Prior experience as a Primary Music Teacher
- Experience working with children.
- Excellent adaptability skills to accompany their teaching style to suit the relevant year group.
- Excellent behaviour management and organisation skills.
- Be able to build quick relationships with pupils and colleagues along with having confidence in their own teaching ability.
Requirements (Primary Music Teacher)
All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to obtain one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
About the School (Primary Music Teacher)
This school located in East London, Barking & Dagenham, is a happy and purposeful place for both the children and adults. Each individual is valued for the unique qualities that they bring to the school. This is an outstanding school, where academic progress is maximised with limitless learning opportunities.
ï»¿If you are interested in this Primary Music Teacher position, then please apply by sending your CV by clicking the Apply button or you can contact Nurani Walia at Tempest Resourcing.
Music Teacher (Barking and Dagenham, East London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.