Maths Teacher Teacher – SEND School – Bedford
Are you seeking a Maths Teacher role this September?
Would you like to make a real difference in a young persons life?
About the school
The school provides education to learners between the ages of 11 to 19 with SEMH and ASD difficulties. The school offers an inclusive and vibrant learning atmosphere and offers excellent education and care for all students. The specialist school offers an adaptable and flexible approach to learning with the aim of helping each student to achieve their full potential. They focus on a nurturing approach allowing students to develop emotionally, socially, physically as well as academically.
About the role as a Maths Teacher
As a Math's Teacher at the school you will be tasked with teaching small groups of KS3/4 for students. The role is a long term contract with the opportunity of a permanent contract being issued after the first term.
PPA Teacher requirements
- QTS/QTLS or relevant teaching qualification
- Experience with SEND is desirable and we welcome applications from teacher from a mainstream setting looking to transition into a SEND school
- Confident with behaviour managed as some children may display challenging behaviour
- Passionate about teaching children with additional needs
- Flexible and proactive approach
If you would like to hear more about this exciting Maths Teacher role in needs school then please apply today to Darragh Ryan at Tempest Resourcing or please contact us for more information or to hear about similar roles