Tempest Education work with mainstream Primary schools across London.
- These primary schools are easily accessible by car and public transport.
- Supportive staff and children that want to engage in their education.
- Primary school with a warm and welcoming environment
- Camden, Hackney, Hammersmith, and Fulham Primary Schools are now recruiting.
There is growing evidence that the past year of lockdowns has had an impact on young children's language and developmental skills, according to research. Data from 50,000 pupils and a survey of schools across England have shown an increased number of four- and five-year-olds needing help with language.
- Are you keen to gain further experience of working with children in a school setting as you pursue your future career goals?
- Are you looking for an SEN TA, Mentor or LSA position to start ASAP?
- Have you supported children 1 to 1 in the classroom and carried out interventions?
- Are you flexible on year groups?
Then come and register with us!
- You can choose how you want to be paid, PAYE or Umbrella payroll
- A team of specialist consultants with many years of experience
- £250 Referral bonus for successful referrals
- Online consultation and easy registration process, no need to travel to our office
- Full support to prepare you for your next role in a school including a DBS
- Initial and on-going support with interviews and throughout your role with Tempest Learning and Development Lead.
If this is something that you wish to do, short or long term, please email with your CV and we can arrange a call to discuss further.