Are you looking for a new challenge in September? I am working with a client who is looking for a number of candidates who are passionate about working with learners with learning disabilities and have experience working within Education setting.
- Working under the supervision of the class tutor/lecturer
- To provide one to one support or with small groups to learners with learning disabilities
- To provide or assist with personal care duties
- Work with the Learning Support Manager and Co-ordinator
- To develop a true understanding of the learners needs
- To help promote independent living
- Experience working with learners with learning difficulties
- Experience working in an educational environment
- A good general education including Maths and English
TO APPLY To apply for this position, please submit your CV via the button below. Should your application meet the selection criteria, you will be contacted shortly by Louise Drewrey. Tempest Education will run an initial registration interview to be followed by either an interview, lesson observation or trial day at the schools discretion.
LSA – LDD (Barking and Dagenham, East London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.