Key stage 2 Primary Teacher
A mainstream Primary School in the vibrant and diverse community of Hackney, East London, with easy transport links into and out of Central London are seeking qualified Primary Teachers for their KS2 classes. These roles are available due to internal promotions and gaps for class teachers.
They can accommodate any year group. This is a full-time class Teacher position due to start in September 2022.
They would consider applications form Teachers with experience in all primary stages.
The school is three-form entry with a great reputation in the area. They pride themselves on working closely with their culturally diverse community. Their Ofsted rating is Outstanding and they have a supportive leadership team.
What the school can offer you
– A welcoming atmosphere in which creative teachers can thrive
– A school that is keen to nurture and develop the expertise of its staff.
– A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive
– Opportunities for leadership and leadership development.
– The chance to work with a highly motivated and successful team of staff
What the school are looking for
– A passionate and committed Teacher with QTS
– A Teacher who is keen to fully immerse themselves within the school community
– A self reflective teacher who wants to achieve the best
– Open to NQT / ECT
Why Tempest Education?
Contact Umar for more details or apply with your CV for an interview
KS2 Teacher (Hackney, East London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.