Key stage 2 Primary Teaching Assistant
– Mainstream Primary school
– Full time 5 days a week, 8.30am-4.00pm
– Pay-£80 -£105 / day
– Hackney, East London
– ASAP- Temp to perm contract
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Teaching assistant to join a busy OFSTED "Outstanding" school In the heart of Hackney.
The school are looking for a TA to support children in one of their KS2 Classes, this could be in either year 4, year 5 or year 6.
Applicants should have good initiative and behaviour management skills and ideally have experience in working with children in KS2 and some basic subject knowledge.
This is a whole class support role however you could be working 1 to 1 or with small groups when required. This is a great opportunity for anyone thinking of a career in Teaching and want to gain further experience.
As a Teaching assistant you will be an integral part in the ongoing development of the children.
About the school
Why Tempest Education?
- You will be supported by an experienced consultant who can help you find the right role
- You can decide how you want to be paid. PAYE or Umbrella
- After 12 weeks you will be paid AWR rates- Matching your pay to permanent employees
- Excellent daily pay rates from £75 to £105 /day
- Simple on line registration process, no need to travel to us
- Access to training and support from experienced school leaders
KS2 TA- Hackney (Hackney, East London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.