KS1 TEACHING ASSISTANT
- Primary school
- Barking & Dagenham
- Temporary Cover
- KS1 Teaching Assistant
- £65-80 daily rate
- ASAP start
The Deputy Head Teacher of this excellent primary school in Barking & Dagenham is seeking to appoint a creative, resourceful and committed KS1 Teaching Assistant with a background in SEN.
The ideal KS1 Teaching Assistant will be a Graduate or experienced Teaching Assistant who has previously worked in KS1 with a background in SEN. This position will be full time 5 days per.
The KS1 Teaching Assistant role includes
- Liaising with classroom support staff, class teachers and senior leaders;
- Liaising with and developing relationships with external agencies and parents; and
- Identifying and supporting the needs of pupils through observation, screening and tracking data
- Supporting SEN pupil’s needs within the class
The ideal KS1 Teaching Assistant will
- Be committed to high standards of achievement (for self and others), attainment and behaviour
- Be able to inspire and motivate the pupils
- Be a good team player who enjoys working collaboratively for common goals
To apply for the KS1 Teaching Assistant role
Tempest Resourcing are short listing for this position now, with trials taking place on Monday 6th September so please apply now or call 0203 651 3181 to be considered for this exciting KS1 Teaching Assistant role.
KS1 Teaching Assistant (Barking and Dagenham, East London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.