General Teaching Assistant
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Teaching Assistant?
Do you have experience supporting groups of pupils?
Would you like to work with groups of 6 pupils?
Tempest Education are currently seeking a General Teaching Assistant for a ‘GOOD’ Ofsted rated Primary School located in Waltham Forest for a full-time role for an ASAP start.
The role will involve carrying out interventions across Years 1 – 5 with groups of 6 pupils at a time. Previous experiences working within a school setting would be highly desirable.
Contract Details for the General Teaching Assistant role
- Type of work – Carrying out interventions with groups of pupils
- Start date – ASAP!
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Full-Time Monday to Friday
- Minimum rate of pay – £75-£90 per day
To be eligible for a General Teaching Assistant role through Tempest Education you must
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this exciting General Teaching Assistant role, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV or contact Nurani Walia at Tempest Education.
- Location Waltham Forest
- Position General Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date ASAP
- Full/Part time 815am – 330pm
- Minimum rate of pay £75 – £90 per day
Intervention TA (Waltham Forest, East London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.