Humanities Tutors Required Across London!
Tempest Resourcing are currently looking for Humanities Tutors to work in Secondary Schools across London. We are working with a catch-up programme for students who have fallen behind as the result of school closures due to Covid-19. The programme allows each student 15 hours of catch-up tuition across the core subjects.
We are currently looking for tutors who can teach across KS3 and KS4 delivering Humanities, either on a 1 to 1, 12 or 13 basis. We are looking for candidates who can be flexible with the hours and are willing to commit on a long-term basis.
As an NTP Tutor you will have the following responsibilities
- Deliver core curriculum tuition either online or face-to-face in schools to children who need extra support to ‘catch up’.
- Assess and adapt your teaching style according to the student’s current abilities.
- Liaising with the class teachers to plan and prepare lessons and objectives that are tailored to individual child/children over the course of the 15 hours
- Be flexible and committed to the hours required
The Key Requirements of an NTP Tutor
- To be an NTP Tutor you will either need to be a Qualified Teacher (QTS) or a support worker within a school with relevant qualifications or a minimum 6 months experience
- New Graduates at degree level are welcome and encouraged to apply!
- Have a clear understanding of the UK curriculum
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Confident behaviour management
- The ability to deliver engaging lessons on a 1 to 1 and small group basis
- An enhanced DBS
- Be confident with IT systems.
If you're interested in becoming a NTP Tutor please apply now with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org