A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a friendly and welcoming school in Ealing .They are looking for a HLTA to start in the Autumn term from mid September.
The school is looking for a HLTA who is comfortable working across all year groups as the role will require some flexibility however training and support will be offered on the job.
As a HLTA you will undertake similar duties to a teaching assistant with additional planning and lesson delivery responsibilities. This is a perfect role for an experienced TA wanting to progress and perhaps start teacher training in the future.
The head of the school is supportive and has a proven track record of aiding career development.
They are a thriving two form entry school with growing pupil numbers, they are looking for someone who will fit into the school community, but who will also challenge them, helping us to raise standards even further.
The school is in the heart of Greenford, well connected by public transport and also offer free car parking for staff.
What the school can offer you
– A welcoming atmosphere and a school that invests in experiences that inspires and motivates children.
– A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive
– Well behaved students who are keen to learn
– Career progression
– The chance to work with a highly motivated and successful team of staff
What the school are looking for
– A passionate and committed HLTA with knowledge of the Primary curriculum
– Someone who is keen to fully immerse themselves within the school community
Benefits of working with Tempest Education
Contact Umar for more details and to apply- Interviews to take place ASAP