Graduate Learning Support Assistant
Primary School, Borough of Redbridge
£60 – 75 daily rate
April start date
Here at Tempest Resourcing, we are looking to appoint a Graduate Learning Support Assistant. The Graduate Learning Support Assistant will be responsible for supporting individuals with special education needs, as well as small groups of pupils to help them learn.
The successful Graduate Learning Support Assistant will have the energy and drive to run intervention programmes and use plans created by Class Teachers. They will have a genuine passion to help pupils with special educational needs to make excellent progress.
What we offer
- A school judged by Ofsted as ‘Outstanding’ where pupils are well-behaved and highly motivated to learn
- A great team of professional, friendly and helpful staff
- A fantastic community of supportive parents
- A strong ethos of high expectations in all subjects and a knowledge-led curriculum that produces excellent outcomes
What we are looking for
- An aspirational and committed Graduate Learning Support Assistant with a passion for education
- A caring nature combined with a determination to help pupils make great progress
- A degree, with a minimum of 5 A- C GCSEs, or equivalent, including Maths and English
If you would like a conversation about the school or the Graduate Learning Support position please contact Nurani Walia at Tempest Resourcing.