SEND Teaching Assistant– London Borough of Lambeth – Starting ASAP
Are you an experienced SEND Teaching Assistant looking for a new opportunity in a SEN school?
Do you have a DBS on the update service and can you start ASAP?
Do you have experience in supporting children with SEN and challenging behaviour?
SEND Teaching Assistant – Information about the school
- We are working with a supportive and welcoming SEN school in the London borough of Lambeth to recruit a number of Specialist SEND Teaching Assistants to support children with SEND; PMLD, Complex needs and ASD to assist with catch up work and interventions once schools reopen.
- This school is rated Good by Ofsted from their last inspection and they are a very supportive school with a family and community spirit.
- The school is located close to local transport links.
- This is a suitable position for someone with a background in education or social work.
- Experience working with young people is essential.
- Joining an inclusive and support team
- Have interest or experience working to support children with various SEND needs; PMLD, complex needs, ASD, ADHD, Challenging behaviour, SEMH and other severe needs.
- Be available ASAP/when the schools reopen on a full time basis
- Have a clear DBS on the update service.
This SEND Teaching Assistant position is a full time contract on a long term basis until at least July 2021.
To apply for this position, Please call Courtney Keenlyside at Tempest Resourcing or you can click apply and we will be in touch once we have reviewed your application with us. Alternatively if this isn't for you but you know someone suitable we offer £150 referral for anyone sent over to us for a role and is placed successfully into a job at a school for minimum of 10 days